Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prince Harry has reportedly sold his prized handmade rifles worth more than $60,000 after he quit hunting out of respect for his actress wife Meghan Markle.

Harry, 35, has unloaded the two weapons — from a British gunmaker Purdey — by selling them to another hunter in a private deal, according to The Sun.

The former royal, who learned to hunt as a child, has not joined his colleagues at recent game shooting events and is believed to have quit hunting altogether due to Markle’s opposition to the practice.

Harry sold the guns five months ago, a friend of the anonymous buyer told the paper.

“He bought them because he wanted them, not because they belonged to Harry,” the friend said. “But he was quite chuffed when he found out.”
https://pagesix.com/2020/05/06/prince-harry-sells-rifles-quits-hunting-for-meghan-markle/amp/

WTH? My first wife was anti hunting, but that didn't stop anything. Second and last wife was a vegetarian but we had a loooong talk about what I do for sport before tying the knot.
She really likes elk the best and deer second now.
I won!
Can't believe he sold a couple of Purdy's for that hag.

·
Administrator
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My news feed I get every morning had another story about how his is so unhappy now in LA.
He has no friends and misses the structured life he had when his every minute in life was planned for him by others.
Well, my advice to him was to keep those Purdy's, go to a gun club, and meet friends, but NOOOOO, he turned in the man card and those are the consequences. Deal with it buttercup!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I figured his "lovely bride" had his every minute scheduled. Like, "Honey, go sell your most expensivist guns, cause they're ickey!"

Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Super Moderator
10,520 Posts
So he’s gone from Prince to Princess then.

My wife tried to tell me I had to stop hunting once (she was very serious) and I told her I’d be contacting a lawyer (I was very serious). Be married 21 years come October.

Reactions: kwaynem
1 - 13 of 13 Posts