Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is nice to actually find a hunting board to associate with! I look forward to chatting with you in the near future. I am a very avid predator hunter and have the calls and the knowledge to get them in and the proper hardware to down them. Let's go calling and culling!!

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
WELCOME to the funny farm I mean forum. I'm sure you will fit right in here.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
It is nice to actually find a hunting board to associate with! I look forward to chatting with you in the near future. I am a very avid predator hunter and have the calls and the knowledge to get them in and the proper hardware to down them. Let's go calling and culling!!
Glad to see you on the board! Welcome!
Coincidentally I just attended a predator hunting seminar on Saturday in Perry. I've managed to call a few in, mainly bobcat. Still learning on the coyotes. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually attended the one at the Bass Pro shop in BA last week. I met Scott and Travis. I am going to actually be hunting with Travis in the near future. We are going to do some contests and lots of stands.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Scott put on the seminar I went to. He was informative, and it was well presented.
We also had a little pot luck meal with it that was fun. ;D

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! That is a very warm welcome. I look forward to mingling with you all, and I hope to meet each of you in the near future. Happy hunting and fishing!

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
your very welcome, glad your hanging around ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.