Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am from Lawton,OK. Curretly in the Army soon to retire. My wife likes to fish and my daughter likes to hunt and fish. I enjoy fishing and hunting. I hunt waterfowl the most but I to hunt deer and turkey also. I hope to hear from other members.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
US Army vet myself!
Welcome to the board!
Gettting quite a collection of folks from the Lawton area.
Plenty of story telling on here, and MOST of it is true.
You know how hunters and fishers are ;) ;D

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Glad to see ya could make it. I'm sure you will fit right in. Lots of Mil past and current here. Although I'm the only one that done it right by going NAVY ;D !!!!

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter-baby.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Glad to see ya could make it. I'm sure you will fit right in. Lots of Mil past and current here. Although I'm the only one that done it right by going NAVY ;D !!!!
I don't know how this swabby got into the mix...but he's here and we gotta put up with him ::)

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
I don't know how this swabby got into the mix...but he's here and we gotta put up with him ::)
GOTTA LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Aww heck Bull, I've been Army, Navy and now Air Force, just need to have 2/3 of my brain removed and I'd be a Marine!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Aww heck Bull, I've been Army, Navy and now Air Force, just need to have 2/3 of my brain removed and I'd be a Marine!!!!!
Well if ya washed outa them 3 I guess you already qualify to be one. ;D ;D ;D

·
Vendor
511 Posts

Every group needs a designated driver, don't they

welcome to Oklahoma hunter

Michael

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
DD that would almost be funny except I usually am the DD. The right to carry and booze don't mix so unless I'm in for the night I hardly drink. But hay this swabby has added much needed life to this forum and a good looking face as well.

·
Vendor
511 Posts
heheheh good point. What I was referring to is that the Marines always call the swabbies their taxi drivers. LOL

I appriciate all that have served.

Michael

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
LOL been there done that a couple times. Some of my best memories I'll never remember.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
. But hay this swabby has added much needed life to this forum and a good looking face as well.
Is this why all of your pics have been taken at a distance??? Hiding something are we?? ;D ;D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Bullbuster you are not the only Navy. I was too. Welcome to the boards baby

·
Registered
231 Posts
heheheh good point. What I was referring to is that the Marines always call the swabbies their taxi drivers. LOL

I appriciate all that have served.

Michael
M A R I N E. My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Oh crap! another swabbie in our ranks ;D ;D

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
We are taking over the joint. ;D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.