Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please tell us a bit more about yourself. Hope ya like the place and feel free to post away.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Welcome mulerider!
I assume you have mules?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have two. we hog hunt and turkey hunt on them.i live in wilson,east of ardmore,my brother and i have 90 acres.we have a few cows and we custom bale hay.we have a few deer hogs and turkey on us.we go to co and wy to deer and elk hunt when we can.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
i have two. we hog hunt and turkey hunt on them.i live in wilson,east of ardmore,my brother and i have 90 acres.we have a few cows and we custom bale hay.we have a few deer hogs and turkey on us.we go to co and wy to deer and elk hunt when we can.
My uncle had mules. Pretty awsome animals. I was real young, but they used them to coyote hunt in the huge Osage county ranches for coyotes behind greyhounds where there were no roads.
Some guys tried horses, but it didn't work out for them.
Do you take them to co and wy? We have a guy at work that does that.

I'm interested in hearing how you use them for hogs, and turkey.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum mulerider.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Welcome to the site Mulerider

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we follow the dogs with them when we hog hunt and carry them out on the mules.when we turkey hunt we can ride mules to where no one will walk to.we can get birds that hasnt been hunted

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
we follow the dogs with them when we hog hunt and carry them out on the mules.when we turkey hunt we can ride mules to where no one will walk to.we can get birds that hasnt been hunted
I'm betting you've been pretty sucessful with that strategy ;D ;D
Have any pics of your mules, hunts?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.