Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My job is sending me to Oklahoma this spring. If anyone has web sites or links to land for lease please let me know. We are looking at living somewhere around Tulsa.

Thanks for any help!

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
My job is sending me to Oklahoma this spring. If anyone has web sites or links to land for lease please let me know. We are looking at living somewhere around Tulsa.

Thanks for any help!
I would try a classified ad in the Tulsa World, the Bartlesville times. Lots of public lands around there as well for free. Log on to the wildlifedeptartment.com and check out the interactive maps, and they also sell a magazine showing all the public hunting. If you don't like public hunting, just study the public maps, and if your not afraid of walking or taking a boat to a remote location, you could be successful

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but I have a 13 year old son that loves the outdoors and I don't trust hunting public land with him. I am mainly looking for a good club, with little or no drinking or a small piece of land that I can lease myself. Hopefully with good potential...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would check out craigs list. Thats where i found mine this year for a pretty good deal. check under tulsa and stillwater.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts

Thanks for any help!
Where are you moving from?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are moving from Pearl, MS. I work for a electric motor Mfg out of Indiana and I am assuming a new territory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts