Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of you guys might have a couple of hog heads( preferable with small tusk) I could use in my classroom. Pm me or text me 405-343-1121.
Thanks
Curtis

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
I have three beaver heads in my freezer is that would help any.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
Are you looking for frozen heads or mounted heads? Game department may be able to help get you some road kills.
I have one going through a maceration process right now but I'm going to be doing a Euro mount with it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just want a head iI can clean and bleach and keep in the class for examples and show and tell. I share with our science teacher.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
I'm In shawnee. I'll have to do some thinking. As to travel
May not be too much of a problem. I work for OG&E. We have an office in Shawnee.
If we coordinate, it will probably be a no problem deal.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
I'm in OKC and I pass by dennises I can pic them up if need be and hold onto them.

Are you wanting to clean and bleach them yourself? I'm getting into taxidermy and have all the stuff to clean and do bleaching's. Maybe we can work something out on that as well.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Ok, here is the deal. I forgot I promised the big head to another member of this forum a year ago. He has been patient untill seeing it getting ready to go away...He reminded me in a PM, so I only have two. Your welcome to both, and like Bull said, we can meet up and get it going that way, or I can get one of my co-workers headed to Shawnee to transport it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is great I don't need a big one. Yes I am going to clean and bleach them figured the lack of funds I better teach my self. But we might work something out. My number is 405-343-1121 I get home around 4:00 most days just let me know.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm in OKC and I pass by dennises I can pic them up if need be and hold onto them.

Are you wanting to clean and bleach them yourself? I'm getting into taxidermy and have all the stuff to clean and do bleaching's. Maybe we can work something out on that as well.
Shoot me an email we wl see what we can work out.
[email protected].

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts

Shoot me an email we will see what we can work out.
[email protected].
You guys let me know what I need to do. Either way it will be pretty painless for me.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
Email on its way. I'll be back in Kansas Jan 3-8th. I and do a pick up on the 8th on my way back by if need be.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Looks like a pick-up on the 8th of Jan then. You guys be sure to remind me a couple of days in advance.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
I'll give you a call Dennis. Should be through your area around 1730 Sunday the 8th on my return trip.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Just put the time and date on my iphone calender. ;)

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
reflexhunter, are you ok with the arrangments?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you guys are the greatest .. i cannot thank you enough.. i really appreciate the effort of both you guys getting the head to me .. bull when you get back give me a shout we will work the other details out .. be safe in all that traveling.. god bless both of you ..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts