·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Nice! Keep after those nasty vermin.
What caliber are you shooting?

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Sounds like diggler has some video competition.
Kill as many as you can cause they will never stop coming.

Reactions: diggler1833

·
Registered
769 Posts
Keep getting after them. What kind of tripod or shooting support are you using? I'm the last guy to really give recommendations as I'm a nobody, but if you can keep the image a bit more steady it might help boost those subscribers.

Picked off a few tonight myself. Videos forthcoming.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Sweet. Wish I had better camera equipment to film mine. Go pro and Tactacam is all I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I think they both make everything look way farther than it actually is. My GoPro is very old and needs replacing. If I had a place that was super infested to warrant the cost I would invest in night scope or thermal.

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Keep getting after them. What kind of tripod or shooting support are you using? I'm the last guy to really give recommendations as I'm a nobody, but if you can keep the image a bit more steady it might help boost those subscribers.

Picked off a few tonight myself. Videos forthcoming.
You're my somebody diggler!

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
I think they both make everything look way farther than it actually is. My GoPro is very old and needs replacing. If I had a place that was super infested to warrant the cost I would invest in night scope or thermal.

Same here. We don’t have any where we live, and none in the county where the farms are located so I don’t have the need for a thermal.

Reactions: retrieverman
1 - 11 of 11 Posts