Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I can move this post somewhere else but wondering if anyone knows of any companies that might be discounting Hand On tree stands? I’ve got an idea to put several up in key locations to hunt next year. Not wanting to spend a lot but would like to get the best value I can. Any suggestions on hangons welcome. Thanks again.

·
Administrator
16,037 Posts
I have one I'll sell you pretty reasonably for $75. Bought it for a one-time hunt where there were a lot of pine trees. We get to Broken Arrow on occasion as the MIL is in assisted living there.
Since it appears you're not in any hurry, it could work out if you're agreeable. Been in the shop building for a couple of years so it's not rusty or anything.

Reactions: LoneWolf918

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one I'll sell you pretty reasonably for $75. Bought it for a one-time hunt where there were a lot of pine trees. We get to Broken Arrow on occasion as the MIL is in assisted living there.
Since it appears you're not in any hurry, it could work out if you're agreeable. Been in the shop building for a couple of years so it's not rusty or anything.
Thank you for the offer. Any idea what brand/model it is? Just need to look up a few things.

·
Super Moderator
13,434 Posts
If you use FB then check the local market place pages. I know it’s gun season but soon everyone will be selling off gear dirt cheap. I got a like new hang on for like $35 and it’s the most comfortable stand I’ve ever sat in. My buddy got a 2-man ladder NIB for like 75% off.

Reactions: LoneWolf918

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'll add if anyone spots ladder stands on sale to post up too! Last year my buddy's Dad found Muddy 2 person ladder stands in Canon City, CO for $75 each. We bought all 7 they had. Looked up and now they're retailing for $350! Same place has a few left still so he's checking each day to see when/if they go on sale. Fingers crossed!

·
Administrator
16,037 Posts
Thank you for the offer. Any idea what brand/model it is? Just need to look up a few things.
It’s a direct outdoors product. Just needs two ratchet straps to hang it.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Plant Wood Chair Trunk Woody plant

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you use FB then check the local market place pages. I know it’s gun season but soon everyone will be selling off gear dirt cheap. I got a like new hang on for like $35 and it’s the most comfortable stand I’ve ever sat in. My buddy got a 2-man ladder NIB for like 75% off.
Thank you sir! I don’t have Facebook but wife does. I will have her keep a look out. Good advice!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It’s a direct outdoors product. Just needs two ratchet straps to hang it.
View attachment 9561
View attachment 9560
Hey Dennis thanks for the offer, would be willing to buy it from you but found the stand for $79. If you decide you would take $45 for it I’d be willing to do that. If not I understand and thank you for the offer either way. Thanks again sir.

·
Administrator
16,037 Posts
Hey Dennis thanks for the offer, would be willing to buy it from you but found the stand for $79. If you decide you would take $45 for it I’d be willing to do that. If not I understand and thank you for the offer either way. Thanks again sir.
I can do that. Forgot what I paid for it.

·
Super Moderator
13,434 Posts

·
Administrator
16,037 Posts
Just PM me your phone number and the next time we get to Broken Arrow, I'll toss it in the back. Wife will be there tomorrow, but she won't do deals for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts