Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1979 Honda Xr250. I’ve posted it before but that was before I got it running. It’s mostly been stored in the barn it’s whole life and that’s about all the previous owner told me. But it runs like a champ. Thinking about selling it before I get attached! Open to trades for other bikes or atvs. I have videos of it running pm for more info.

Attachments

·
Banned
22 Posts
Seems a little expensive to me. By the way, don't you know some better places to buy stuff online? I mean, I like forums too, but I think that by click on buy and then take the delivery the things are way better and more comfortable. Recently, I’ve found an article on the internet about it called Best selling stuff apps. Can someone tell me if they’ve tried some apps from there and if it was worth it or not? I am asking because I know very well how much scam is there, on the internet. Also, if you do so you can text me a personal message, I would be very thankful. I wish you a good and productive shopping!

·
Super Moderator
10,532 Posts
Seems a little expensive to me. By the way, don't you know some better places to buy stuff online?
That’s why we have a section for members to buy and sell stuff amongst each other. We don’t allow spam post sales on this site.

Reactions: kwaynem
1 - 5 of 5 Posts