Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I guess the honey do job caught up with me. I guess that what I get for going hunting during duck season on the weekends!!! LOL!!! The last three weekend I have been remodling the kitchen. I feel like Tim " The Toolman" Taylor and my wife is Al. But the job is done for now until when we add more cabinets next year after Tax Returns.

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
I feel you on that. I had the kitchen and 3 bathrooms to do. Kitchen and 2 baths done with the 3rd 75% done. Its never ending as a homeowner.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Ah welcome to the joys of home ownership!!! I still have broken trees I need to tend to from the tornado last May. Got one pile of trees right in my shooting range that needs to go away. Plus need to get some sod for the now sunny areas, redo a flagstone sidewalk and it goes on and on....

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Two bathrooms, and most of a kitchen for me this last year. We had a guy out tonight to give an estimate on a tile job for the kitchen and wash room.
Then its carpet time. We have been without carpet for over a year from a burst pipe. Needed to get all of this other stuff done before the carpet gets layed.
Yep, the joys of home ownership. ;D

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
I still have to fix a busted sprinkler pipe and replace 3 heads I hit with the mower, replace the chicken coop wire. I swear my hunting gets in the way in the fall and fishing the rest of the year. Those are big priorities is my mind that must get done all year long. Hard to fit in others things ya know.

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Feb and March are honeydo times. Rest of the year its hunting and fishing.:D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Im on the same page right now. I have been getting up every morning extra early and doing landscape work in my front and back yard before work. So far this week I have built a retaining wall in the front yard and moved about 7 yards of dirt, in preperation of putting in a new lawn. In the back yard this year I have cut down 23 trees and as soon as I am done with the front yard I will be moving the pond. and tilling up the entire back yard and re grading it. All this needs to get done before April. Good thing about this is Im loosing a ton of weight, and gettting in real good shape for the upcoming hunting season that starts in April for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.