Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got the pics of the chicken coop I built loaded and a couple of the new puppy as well.

My coop

My 3 year old son Austin just had to be in a pic

The new lab puppy. Kids named her Sassy

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Great looking pup! They are really smart dogs, and great with the kids.

How many chickens are you looking to put up in the coop?

I built one a couple of years ago when my dogs fround a turkey nest with eggs in it.
I brought the eggs home and had them incubated by another guy. After a week or so after they hatched, they came home with us, and went into the coop we built for them. They did really well, and just a day or two before letting them go into nature on their own, something dug into the Coop and killed them all. :mad: :mad:
Guess I should have put a floor into it.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have 3 and I already had something dig under a couple times but hasn't come back in awhile.
I had to replace the thin chicken wire with heavy gauge wire as my Shepard rather easily removed it and the side panneling. She has learned her lesson now I hope. Her last mistake was eating one of the chickens. My wife all but held me back.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
I'm ready for this weekend to be over and get back to work and get some rest!!!! This weekend I put a new (old) rear end in my truck (after having to drill out one of the lug studs) plus a new battery in the truck and also the 4 wheeler. Cut and dragged what we're guessing to be about 15 ricks of wood from around the place.

By the way, anyone know how to bleed brakes on an ABS system. I can't get a good pedal.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Cut and dragged what we're guessing to be about 15 ricks of wood from around the place.
You should have enough wood for a couple of years. :eek:
Got a splitter?

Cleaning up sux. I feel for you and your family.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts