Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am stuck in classes all week, and I can't stop thinking about Elk....big Elk, little Elk, dead Elk, just ELK and little bit about deer. Since I have never hunted here on Fort Sill for Elk I am worried about whether or not there will be any left. I won’t get to hunt the first day, bummed! But I have all week off, to try and get a chance.

Honestly I am just looking forward to getting out in the woods without it being 900 degrees. This summer has been brutal for me.

Well good luck to all you guys getting ready for the beginning of big game season. I am sure I am not the only one who can’t concentrate on work!!

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Hopefully, I'll be in the field with a bow friday evening after work. Supposed to be nice and cool in the mornings this weekend. Great time to be in the woods.D

·
Registered
92 Posts
i went to work today to pickup my pay check (Wal-mart LOL) and took a stroll through sporting goods...the sight of camo, knives, ammo, arrows, and all the other gear is making me sick...I need to be in the woods...i think im gonna zoom home sunday to hunt monday and tuesday mornings. no class next weeks since the proffs are headin to houston :D

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Well good luck to y'all. My schedule is so crazy right now I haven't even gotten deer tags. Don't know if i'll even be able to this season. May just be dove and duck.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
No need to worry garrison1012- their are plenty of elk to go around on Ft.Sill.

Guess I'm looking @ tomarrow for a evening turkey hunt if all go's well.
Got the okay to come over & take only doe's come muzzleloader season as well. ;D ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts