Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start with the good news. My son-in-law had his CT scan to day and it showed no signs of cancer. He doesn't have to take the chemothorepy anymore but still has to take medication and treatment every 3 weeks for antibodies.
Now the bad news my brother-in-law has been in and out of the hospital for the last month and a half. First it was the virus and other medical issues. Now he's in ICU for pneumonia, fluid in the lungs, fluid around the heart and a blood clot in his leg. Hopefully my wife and I can go Wenesday to Texas to see him. Pray for him and wife.

·
Super Moderator
10,686 Posts
That’s great news on the cancer. I hope it remains that way.
The cancer was bad news once and is now good news. Let’s hope this sickness also becomes good news.

Reactions: baby

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Keeping your family in our prayers.

Reactions: baby

·
Administrator
13,758 Posts
Sorry to hear about the BIL. Prayers sent.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I have good news and bad news again. The good news is my brother-in-law is out of ICU and in the long term care. We went and seen him yesterday and we is doing a lot better. Now the bad news. My Aunt who was my Mother's sister past away Tuesday night. I'm now waiting to find out when the funeral is coming to be. So I will be making a road trip back to Missouri as soon as we find out.

·
Super Moderator
10,686 Posts
Well I have good news and bad news again. The good news is my brother-in-law is out of ICU and in the long term care. We went and seen him yesterday and we is doing a lot better. Now the bad news. My Aunt who was my Mother's sister past away Tuesday night. I'm now waiting to find out when the funeral is coming to be. So I will be making a road trip back to Missouri as soon as we find out.
You need to bubble wrap yourselves for awhile. Sorry for your families loss.

·
Administrator
13,758 Posts
Sorry to hear about your aunt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts