Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
13,586 Posts
I like it too. You should be able to post videos easier now vs the old format we operated under.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I find it easier to use now than the old one. I like it.

·
Super Moderator
10,532 Posts
Not sure why you couldn’t like a post before. I had no issues on my iPhone liking your posts

Reactions: diggler1833

·
Super Moderator
10,532 Posts
The like button on the old format was in the lower right corner of the comment box. It said like and you just touched it to like the post.

Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Administrator
13,586 Posts
The new forum automatically looks for spammers and puts them into a file where the mods and admin can look at them before approving their membership.
If a new member's algorithm falls into the spammer profile they get busted.
It's not a 100% science as the spammers know the key words to generate a report on forums so they avoid them and join up.
A week or so later they post their spam. We catch it and send them to internet jail, never to get back on this forum.

·
Super Moderator
10,532 Posts
The new forum automatically looks for spammers and puts them into a file where the mods and admin can look at them before approving their membership.
If a new member's algorithm falls into the spammer profile they get busted.
It's not a 100% science as the spammers know the key words to generate a report on forums so they avoid them and join up.
A week or so later they post their spam. We catch it and send them to internet jail, never to get back on this forum.
Im still seeing a lot of trash posted to profile pages/ member bio’s and such with new members. That’s one place I don’t think they can monitor for spam and such. Better to profile page where we can find it and remove it/ then on the main pages as posts I guess.

I spent some time the last few days while off exploring the site and how the Mod functions work for me. I think I about got it figured it. Its a bit more work to find all the new members but to do Mod stuff is much much easier. Don’t have to log into second site and then flip flop back and forth to do anything.

Reactions: dennishoddy
1 - 9 of 9 Posts