Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In no more than a week and a half deer season will be done and over with. Waterfowl will follow next. Then what are we left with fishing. While I love this time of year I also hate this point in time. I guess I need to dust off my rods and put new line on and get ready for it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I agree with the close of deer season so close I am looking sad. Since it hAs been so long since I have gotten to hunt. O well there is. NExt year. Am I'm getting a new kayak so I am looking forward to getting on the river and catching some nice fish. Got me a new cooker the other day at the wallie world. For 25. So I am ready to go.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Turkey season is coming up soon and goose season is until Feb. It is not over yet.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Turkey season is coming up soon and goose season is until Feb. It is not over yet.
And the key word is YET.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
We got hogs to kill brother Steve, till turkey season... Stop crying. :'( :'( ;D 8)

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hay gimmy a break man. I'm eating tags sooner than I'd like.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I been skunked every time I tried. My truck has taken 2 turkey. Thats sad, really sad. Out turkey hunted by my own truck.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I been skunked every time I tried. My truck has taken 2 turkey. Thats sad, really sad. Out turkey hunted by my own truck.
I am pretty much obsessed with turkey hunting/turkey calling. If you want to go this spring, let me know.
I just might do that depending on my schedule.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Get ya a lifetime Hunting & Fishing Lic & forget about eating tag soup anymore.

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Public land is 98% of my hunting life.

I was informed this week that they might be activating me for up to 6 months. Not sure when but it may be in the next month or so. I'll be up in Wichita if that happens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts