Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have nothing to to tonight at work so I have been surfing youtube for waterfowl videos and now I'm starting to go quackers.

I can't wait to get out and get some shooting in. I'm starting to feel like a kid days before Chirstmas.

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You lost your marbles alright!!! ;D
If you found them I'd like to have them back. My wife won't let me have my other back. :eek:

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Many days before Christmas, but they are a winding down!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
I want to make it to the Dove GT, but I just wanna get out and shoot something. It's been way too stinkin' hot to get out and practice with my bow. :(

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
don't know about y'alls neck of the woods, but Monday morning its supposed to be in the 60's in the morning and a high of 88. :eek:
I'm off that day, and not sure what to do with fine weather like that. ;D

As far as the OP, I've never had the taste for duck, probably in the preperation, BUT, We went to Stillwater last weekend, and I tried the crispy duck at the Thai restaurant. I know its not an old coot suckin mud that I got, but a tame duck, but never the less, it was a duck, and it was extremely tasty :eek: ;D

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I picked me up a steal frame back pack at a yeard sale today. its big enough for hind quarters or a dozen plus decoys. i wanna use it now.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I have been waitng to go teal hunting for the last 9 months and season is not getting here quick enough. Am I too addicted to hunting?

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tell ya what, Have a friend take some of your decoys and toss them over the house roof at you and when ya see it coming at you shoot it. May have to soak it in buttermilk for some time but they should cook up rather badly. ;D

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Tell ya what, Have a friend take some of your decoys and toss them over the house roof at you and when ya see it coming at you shoot it. May have to soak it in buttermilk for some time but they should cook up rather badly. ;D
Maybe a little rubbery?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.