Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

iPhone Case

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  okherp 
#1 ·
I am late getting on the iPhone train but Verizon hacked me off for the last time this weekend. Anyway I switched to AT&T and got an iPhone and today bought a LifeProof case. It cost $80 but the Otterbox was $60-70 don't remember. The Lifeproof is waterproof and all the other shock dust blah blah. But they actually in the instructions tell you to put it together and submerge it for an hour without the phone to make sure it is waterproof. My buddy has one and filmed him swimming with it. Just thought I would pass this on since these phones are crazy expensive and an $80 waterproof case makes all the difference in the world.

#3 ·
I have the Tealtree cammo otter box. Ive already dropped it in water twice and thank goodness no long-term issues. I've been told to get the waterproof one.

#4 ·
I have the camo Otterbox for the iPhone 4, but I don't like it as much as the case for the iPhone 3G. I've thought about the LifeProof case, but I bought a brand new Otterbox on Amazon for $35.

Maybe Amazon sells Lifeproof?!

#7 ·
These iPhone 4 Otterboxes don't seem as water resistant as the iPhone 3G Otterboxes. The one I had for my 3G (before it got stolen forcing me to upgrade to the 4) seemed a little sturdier, and had fewer openings in the case for water to get in. This iPhone 4 case seems a little lighter, not as snug, and the rubber compound is not as pliable. Oh well! If I have to, I'll get a Lifeproof. Found them on Amazon for $40-50.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.