Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a lot of hunting planned for this year. Starting in April I drew the spring bear tag, I have in hand a spring turkey, year round cougar, archery elk, archery deer, upland game, fall bear, Hopefully get a draw tag for deer, plan to do some water fowl and have been chasing steel head and salmon with my fly rod so far this year. I have 9 weeks of vacation to burn this year and plan to spend 3 of it in the fall in the mountains and am not going to come off until its time to go back to work. The other 6 weeks, Im taking in the spring. Im going on a 6 week road trip accross the western U.S. leading as far east as Iowa. I will hunt or fly fish most all the states I drive through. Here are the states Im going to visit. Starting in Oregon, Nevada, California, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Yet ya can't make a stop in Okiland.

What part of WA you headed too?

Good luck to you.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Ive got a lot of hunting planned for this year. Starting in April I drew the spring bear tag, I have in hand a spring turkey, year round cougar, archery elk, archery deer, upland game, fall bear, Hopefully get a draw tag for deer, plan to do some water fowl and have been chasing steel head and salmon with my fly rod so far this year. I have 9 weeks of vacation to burn this year and plan to spend 3 of it in the fall in the mountains and am not going to come off until its time to go back to work. The other 6 weeks, Im taking in the spring. Im going on a 6 week road trip accross the western U.S. leading as far east as Iowa. I will hunt or fly fish most all the states I drive through. Here are the states Im going to visit. Starting in Oregon, Nevada, California, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington.
If your gonna hit Ks, and you don't mind, and its in my schedule, let me know. I'd love to fish with ya!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may just try and make it to Oklahoma to meet some of you, and do some fishing with you.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Well then bring it on rfreeman.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Come on by, be glad to have ya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts