Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my encore blued prohunter built last night in 7mm-08 topped with a nikon buckmaster 3-9x40 bdc hope its a shooter

·
Administrator
14,362 Posts
I'll bet it is. ;D
Now, we want to see some targets with little tiny groups ;)

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
Shooter ...... that ought to be a tac driver with some umph to it! Yeah, let see some group pics.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Congrates on the new Deer Plinker ;D...Mason

·
Registered
381 Posts
Craig...Your Internet is a LIVE again :D :D Glad to here it.
Well I started the Holiday week-end off right,Yesterday I went Carp & Turtle shooting with the Bow,Hit two turtle's 'cause they where there & 45 Carp. Tonight the wife made BBQ baby-back ribs,Corn & beens & pork for Supper,and tomorrow I'm taking her on a 5 mile hike to some 30' falls near one of my hunting spots,it's supposed to drizzle a little so that will keep all the Drunks in-side ;D not many people know of this spot anyhow,lets face it,not a lot of Ca. yuppies Hike 5+ miles into Rattle-snake,Coyote,Mountain lion and Bob-Cat infested area's ;) but given the proper amount of fire-power we're taking with us...We be just fine ;D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Greg thats a real nice fish. Looks like you got some blood on that bow finely

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well got the gun broke in with an emu two rams and a hog this weekend not to mention a half inch group will get back out to the range soon and take a picture of it

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Mason, photos of the kills bro + the new gun.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Greg, I like that zebco reel ya got for carpping.

·
Registered
381 Posts
That thing is sweet out to 75 feet with 200 LB test string line. It's the Pro Staff 888. Gets'er done.
It should be back at it Tuesday. I wish they'd get everything taken care of for you,me & Dennise,I want to make this one my Carp rig and get a nother bow. Lots to look at,I still need to look at the bow tech,I've seen all the PSE's and Browning's....Same thing,and at 1/2 price lets face it you can't beet that,all of my stuff comes off my Bear and go's on any of those bows,like sights and such.
Thanks,Greg

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Yep,I need a new bow myself.
Maybe soon.I'm looking @ The BOWTECH-Equilizer & The New Browning Illusion.
Best to ya tomarrow on killing some more Carp.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Shoot I just need a new shotgun and maybe a bow one day...Now if these gas prices don't slow down hunting may be slowed abit...:( These gas prices are killin the pocket book...

·
Administrator
14,362 Posts
We think we have it bad, my son is in Calif. this week for the Jujitsu national championships. He sent me a pic of a gas sign, where unleaded is $4.73 a gal :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Gas,It coming down to having a second job- just for gasoline- :mad:.
The gas neededs to crash in NY market aera,then will see it come back down. ::) ??? ::) Someday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts