Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys spend days, weeks, months or years trying to work with (okay I admit it, damn near fighting with) the so called experts at their jobs, trying to get something done, that sounds simple enough, but appearantly is just too simple to comprehend by the so called experts, until the one person who knows what they want from the experts, that I'm trying to convey to the experts, finally have to get on a telephone so the experts can hear it from the folks in Washington DC to just freeking do it, like they told me to tell the freeking experts, so the guy that wants to got to Smellysockistan can go instead of me!!!!!!! Then expert sez, oh why didn't you just say so???
And they wonder why I have big veins on my forehead?

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Don't you just love the military workforce lol. We must be in the same line to slap the ever living crud outa them so calf experts.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Freekin med clinic wench!!!!! So today, after all of her acusations of my guy messing up and us proving she's full of crap yesterday, I call her up to see if the doc had signed off the paperwork on my troop so he can deploy to Smellysockistan. She sez yep, the doc came in....silence. Well did he sign the paperwork....silence, yes he did....silence....wellll did you sen....I'LL SEND IT IN WHEN I GET TO THAT PILE OF PAPERS, WHENEVER THAT IS!!!
Funny thing is I had my Chief Master Sgt, my Commander, Ops Group full bird Col, the gal in DC who's waiting on the paperwork and her bosses in the room and the speaker phone on so all could hear. It got awful lonley in my office after she hung up....
If she'd of just said here you do it, I could have been done yesterday at 0800, but noooooo!
I could feel the arteries in my neck on both sides about explode this week and 600 rnds of .22 have died today to get me back to zen!

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Working ones way through the beauracracy can be not only frustrating, but comedic at times if you have a sick sense of humor like me. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
And people wonder why we put so many holes in paper, cans and whatever else happens to be down range.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Deal with the same idiot's around here as well.
Sometime you just have to walk away and ;D ;D LYAO @ how stupid they are.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I work at a Correction Facility here at Lawton and you talk about Drama!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Man some of those Detainees will drive ya NUTS!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts