Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I have been a little out of pocket lately. Been really busy with the new job and the new kiddo. I am also coaching soccer again this season so I am pretty well busy all week long. In fact the only day I don't have something planned is Tuesdays so I just try to chill and relax.

I injurred my leg a week or so ago and may have to have surgery. I have a couple micro tears in a tendon/ligament in my left leg. I head to the doc next week to get more info as to the future but as it sits I have to take pain and anti-inflammatory meds just so I can walk without pain which tells me I am likely doing damage daily. If I have to have surgery I will likely be out of commission walking wise for a few months. I will keep you all updated on that as well.

After talking with gauge I am still hoping I might be able to go waterfowl hunting and be a shore line hunter sitting in a chair..:) Had to cancel my pheasant hunt in Kansas, will miss my draw hunt as well. So bottom line again another disappointing hunting season..:(

I hope everyone is have a good year and a favorable hunting season. I wish everyone luck this year on their hunts. Take care and I will try not to be a stranger..:)

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Well if you do decide to make the duck shoot I'll be glad to carry you on my back to a non shore spot. No one should miss a hunting trip cause of an injury.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
That was really bad timing. The ligament damage takes awhile to heal, with rehab and all.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Hope all gos well @ the Doc's & you can come out to hunt @ least once this season.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Bummer new OKC, wish ya well on the recovery and stay in touch here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts