Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang sorry I haven't been around much been so busy with life, work and kids just haven't had time to the internet lately. Didn't get out for much hunting this year either oh well there's next year.

So how's everyone been doing this year? Everyone staying warm and out of the snow? Anyone seen gauge around?

·
Registered
75 Posts
i dont know about everyone elsebut so far this year bites.
we lost are dog from a stroke on jan 15,i fell on the ice 2 times, part of the roof came off, bla bla bla,
hope it gets better....

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Hey gang sorry I haven't been around much been so busy with life, work and kids just haven't had time to the internet lately. Didn't get out for much hunting this year either oh well there's next year.

So how's everyone been doing this year? Everyone staying warm and out of the snow? Anyone seen gauge around?
Hows the new job going? I tried to call Gauge awhile ago, but just got a voice mail. I saw on the news this morning that more than 2K folks are still without power in his area.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
So far so good.
Just got internet back this afternoon.
Power,telephone & cable T.V. last weekend.
Got lucky on the water situation.

Still recovering from over 60hrs of overtime.
Getting water to fokes -Thats what I do. ;D

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
So far so good.
Just got internet back this afternoon.
Power,telephone & cable T.V. last weekend.
Got lucky on the water situation.

Still recovering from over 60hrs of overtime.
Getting water to fokes -Thats what I do. ;D

I'm sure the extra $$$ makes the extra time not so bad. I wish I got paid overtime.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Glad to see you're still alive and well Gauge! Kind of worried about you all down that way.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good deal glad everyone is doing great. I was a little worried about ya gauge knowing how much snow and crap you guys got. Been so busy haven't had time to check in and post much lately.

Job is going great just lots of work and some over-time here lately. Definitely nice to have the cash plus helps fund the savings for a new house. Since our family has grown to 5 total we need more room so we're on a 2 year plan for a new house.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Thanks Guys.
okchunter-good to hear the news.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts