Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Back in the shop. I have decided to give the winner an option! Gut hook or Drop point! These both will end up with Hunter Orange g-10’handles so you can’t loose it! I need three things to enter. 1. I’m in 2. Guy hook or drop point 3. Right or left hand sheath! Go for it! Drawing October 1 Have fun!
Back in the shop. I have decided to give the winner an option! Gut hook or Drop point! These both will end up with Hunter Orange g-10’handles so you can’t loose it! I need three things to enter. 1. I’m in 2. Guy hook or drop point 3. Right or left hand sheath! Go for it! Drawing October 1 Have fun!
Im in Drop Point Right hand beautiful knifes!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mike should get some kudos for bringing in more folks to the forum - amazing how an offer for a free, cool-ass, hand crafted knife will motivate!

Come on post #37 for the win!! :)
This is the first I had heard of this forum, so I am definitely glad he spread the word for more reasons than just a kick ass giveaway.

I'm in!
Drop point!
Right hand sheath!

·
Super Moderator
13,239 Posts
This is the first I had heard of this forum, so I am definitely glad he spread the word for more reasons than just a kick ass giveaway.

I'm in!
Drop point!
Right hand sheath!
That's too bad since this forum had been around for 15 years or so. I've been a member for at least 13 years.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts