Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with the KonusPro M30 series of scopes? The 6.5-25x44 really has me intrigued. I've looked through it at dusk and it did really well under low light conditions. The online reviews were very positive but I'd really prefer first hand knowledge if anyone has any. I'd be using it on my bull barreled AR-15. Thanks!
BTW the lifetime replacement warranty is a + for me too.

·
Vendor
511 Posts
You know my opinion on it. I say buy it and put in on that rifle I built.

Michael

·
Administrator
13,770 Posts
I don't have any experience with that brand of scope, but if its got good reviews, get it mounted, and get PICS!

·
Vendor
511 Posts
Here is a pic of that rifle before I sold it to Handcannon.

Its the top one.

Michael

·
Administrator
13,770 Posts
Sweet! ;D

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Eeeewwww I hate those nast black rifles and auto hand guns!!!! Nasty things they are.............. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just kiddin', I like all three of 'em ....... a LOT! What kind of pistol is that?

·
Vendor
511 Posts
Its a Glock 17 that has had a ton of mods on it. It has an extended magwell, the trigger has been re-drilled and set back to where it is basically no take up and hits in at just over 2# on the trigger pull. I also has dawnson persision comp. sights on it. It is also my daily carry. USPSA ranks it as a limited gun which kinda sucks because that means I have to go up against the 5K dollar handguns but I like her.

Michael

·
Administrator
13,770 Posts
I like it! ;D

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
First I've heard of Konus, but they seem to offer some good stuff and the prices aren't that bad either.

Sweet Glock, bet some of the 5K class guys sure hate getting beat with a "half priced" gun.

·
Vendor
511 Posts
I don't beat many of them but I have a blast doing it.

Michael

1 - 12 of 12 Posts