Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if I posted about this or not, but when a company does bad, everyone hears about it. So when a company does good, they ought to get a pat on the back as well.

The slide cracked on my Walther P22 a while back and I sent it in for repairs. Now this pistol has literally 40K+ rounds thru it. Got a call from S&W and said they found some damage to the frame as well and are sending me a new pistol to replace the 6yr old one. Nice job fellers.

Oh and I finally got the Browning Gold Hunter back from the gunsmith today. Had a new fiber optic front sight installed, safety switched over to lefty and a stickey action cleaned up and timed. Didn't get the new recoil pad installed, but just glad I got it back in time for turkeys that I don't have time to hunt. :eek:

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Glad they took such good care of you!
I think in this day and time, with the Internet and economy, they all have to maintain good customer service or word of mouth gets out quick.
Had to send in my Kahr CW-40 last year for a broken ejector. They fixed it free and sent a free mag back with it.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I had the owner of Walther out hunting this last year and he is the nicest guy in around. He started in CS so that is the golden standard he wants with his company. Glad they made good on it.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
I waited 6 months for parts for my S&W .40 as they was out of stock. When I did finally get them they sent me 2 sets of parts for the price of one. A hand written not inside said just "In case your gun ever happens break like this again you won't have to wait for parts".

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still waiting on the pistol, might have to give 'em a call tomorrow to see if it has shipped or if there was a problem with the address. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Most everyone on rimfirecentral.com that has had dealings with Walther/S&W have had good results. Gotta like that in a company.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts