Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
361 - 380 of 384 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
I have this and use it with my iPhone works great. Much quicker than most of the other card readers. The only thing that I have found is that if you have a lot of pictures on the SD card it takes a long time to delete all the pictures.
I swap the SD cards out anyway and then save/ delete them from the laptop at home. I like being able to look on the spot what’s around and if I’m hunting it gives me something to look at while waiting.

Reactions: A.johnson

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
I saw a few others that were 1/2 the price but I know you get what you pay for. Will probably order it today as it’s it bugging me not being able to check them in the field.
You have to be careful when ordering the cheaper ones. They will show up as a device not compatible with apple products when you try to use them.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Wally World sells one just like it for about the same price. I believe it’s by Hunter Specialties. Will probably just get it so I don’t have to wait for the mail man. I’m going to go check cams and bait this evening.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
While not trail cam pics I did just take these a few minutes ago of one of our many city bucks. This guy would be a shoulder mount on my wall in a heart beat.

13F8E35B-FFD1-42BF-A289-DAFEA091F067.jpeg
4BD8F490-9ED0-4175-90B5-FB9FEC246862.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
They learn pretty quick that town is a safe haven. We have a house in Leadville Colorado and the Mullies will often bed in the flower beds in the front yard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ive got them in the front yard every day as well. Mostly does and fawns and a few young forky bucks.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
When we RV'd in La Veta Colorado this spring, the mule deer were everywhere in town.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
I love the palmation and crowning this guys got. Usually he’s in the cemetery but tonight he was about 3 blocks away across from the baseball fields.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Too bad your back is on the fritz, Bull. You could have roped that big buck and led him outside of city limits and had your shoulder mount!

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
He’s a happy camper being a city slicker. Have much bigger ones running around and some real inbred deformed freaks as well. The local PD and animal control do a cull program each fall on does. They will be culling 40 doe this fall. All CWD tested and then meat donated to needy families.

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Granted it’s the front yard but have a 6 point coming in to the feeder.

361 - 380 of 384 Posts