Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This boy showed up for a picture on Saturday. Two other bucks in the pics as well. One little spike and another fork horn buck.

There are also the three does that keep coming back to the feeders almost every day. Hopefully this guy will still be around in November.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Now, you just going to have to figure out where his is coming from, and maybe get a legal light shot.
Nice buck. ;D

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
This one showed up at the only one of my 3 feeders that the cows have licked dry. Have several good pics of him. Hes a very nice 9 as far as I can tell. All pics are at night. Had a few that were right at dark. Might have been an "iffy" shot as far as legal sundown goes. Hopefully he will come out during the day during the rut.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Nice buck Smoke....Looks like a shooter. ;D

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Do you have timers on your feeders? Try setting the time to dispense food earlier in the evening. May be able to draw him out sooner.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Feeders are cheaper hanging ones. set off by sunlight in the AM. One is time delay after the initial feeding for 12 hours later. The other can be set to feed the second time at a preset time from 1 to 12 hours.

Next year we will be putting in larger feeders with more options.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Mine are set for 0715-1800

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Now that should get you ready to sit in the stand, he's a looker!

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Well good luck to ya and maybe here soon we'll get to see some harvist pics of them.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
If these nice bucks are still showing up when the rut arrives, I'd be in the stand before daylight and not leave until dark. ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Well I know someone willing to keep your stand warm for you so when your ready to get after'm its all ready to go. Nothing worse than a cold stand seat.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Nice main frame 10. Looks like both G2's have small nubs in about the same spot.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Funny how the 8 point that first showed up was there one night. This 10 point showed up for 2 pictures and hasn't been back.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Thats a dandy buck! He is a shooter fo sho! ;D

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Ya never know what might show up. Come the rut you may get pics of deer you never knew was in the area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts