Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am pretty new on here, and I do know there is a wild hog forum. I would post this in there, but it suffers from inadequate use. Anyways, I am located 55 miles south-south east of Norman. Roughly 75 from Oklahoma City. 16 miles west of Ada, Ok. I am looking for anybody with pig problems that would like to get rid of them. I am a responable hunter, I DO NOT leave trash, tear things up, or flaunt my harvests. If anybody has problems, or knows somebody with problems with wild hogs I would be intrested. I would most likely just set up a feeder, and one treestand. I can bow hunt only also. Would actually prefer it to spook the hogs as little as possible. If anybody has anything, please reply to this post. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks, Woodsboy

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Wish I could help, but at the current time we don't have hogs in my area. I'm sure they will be here one of these days though. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I'd go south of you towards Davis Ardmore area. They are thick down there around Arbuckle Lake and on south. Might find some hunting areas by checking at the local feed stores.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts