Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a very Merry Christmas y’all.

I’m actually off work this year so that’s nice. We’re expecting 12”+ of snow over the next 72 hours. Gonna go do some ice fishing on Sunday with my boys. Y’all are welcome to come, I have 2-6 man pop up shanties.
I’m kicked back tonight toasting to y’all with some Capt Morgan and egg nog.
Cheers to each of you!!
Watch Hand Food Cabinetry Milk

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will be the wife, boys and dogs this year. Daughter couldn’t make the trip from OKC. No foster kids this Christmas either. Last year we had 4.
I excited to see the kids faces as Mr. Mike Miller contributed to a couple gifts for my boys.

Y’all be safe and have a blessed time with your loved ones.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts

I come across this the other day and thought I’d give it a try. I’m gonna fix me up a big one and drown a few ice cubes in it. Had my immediate family Christmas last Sunday, had one with my brother and his boys yesterday and not doing the in-law thing until next Wednesday so tonight is a free pass. I’ll give you my review on the booze tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Captain Morgan and cream soda for me tonight while inventorying my ice fishing gear.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Captain and Mountain Dew taste just like cream soda.
I accidentally opened this bottle of Makers Mark and accidentally poured it over some ice and then accidentally started watching this Christmas movie instead of doing the things Miss Andrea asked. We are all in our matching pajamas and ready for Santa in the morning. Miss Andrea and I are waiting on the little eyelids to get heavy and my son fall asleep so we can get everything wrapped and under the tree.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
The grandkids got to open one present each tonight and one big present that was for all of them. I have to wait until tomorrow morning after Santa gets here tonight.
So all a good night and a Merry Christmas to all! 🎅🤶🧑‍🎄

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wife’s gonna flip in the morning as I have several things she doesn’t know about already wrapped and hidden in the reloading room.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
My oldest son got here a couple hours ago, but my youngest son was off last weekend and won’t be home until next weekend, and of course, my daughter still lives here for a couple more years. At the age my kids are (29, 27, and 16), Christmas isn’t really a big deal like it was when they were little. I do have a good time spoiling my niece and nephew though.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Got a call from my neighbors who have 2 young boys ages 5 & 7. They said the boys were wound up and would not go to bed. They know I have a big set of sleigh bells that is on a leather strap. There’s probably 30 big bells on it and they wanted to know if I would come over and walk around the house shaking them. Being a little lit from the Rittenhouse whiskey I jumped all over the assignment and it went well until I tripped over a damn Tonka truck or some kind of toy and did me a header in the front yard. As soon as I got home I got a text from them saying that they thought they heard what sounded like a reindeer crash landing outside. It also said those boys eyes bugged out and they high tailed it for the bedroom. Would’ve liked to seen that. Merry Christmas to you all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 52 Posts