Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I can say is.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okc, Along with the rest of us as well.

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
Thats a heck of a mulie :eek:

Mulies can be had in Okla. Some really good ones around Beaver, and the panhandle. There has been documentation of the mulie's and whitetails cross breeding in that area.

Now I'll have to post another picture, but in 1988 I was hunting south of the Kansas line in Kay county between Braman, and Blackwell on a creekline. When I walked out one afternoon, I spotted a rack sticking up from the grass in a waterway. When it didn't move, I thought it was dead or something, so I just walked up to it, and spooked a mulie up from its bed. :eek: I shot him on the run at about 40 yds. Didn't have the money at the time to get him mounted, but I did save the rack. ;D A cow was killed the following year just a few miles from there. The grant county ranger has reliable reports of mulies in western, and northern grant county from last year. They are around. ;D

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
Ok here is the mulie rack from Kay county. Its a little dusty, I've been doing lots of woodwork in the man cave between seasons. ;D

A couple of racks from past seasons:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Ok that's it I need a man cave now for trophies..Wife won't let me hang anything on the walls..lol Next house feature a man cave ..:)

·
Registered
381 Posts
YEP,the wife don't like things on the walls here either,well good thing I have the room,Cause I'm building that man cave between Turkey and Deer season!!! :( She' can kiss my ????,I'm not asking I'm getting the permits,and doing!!!
Greg,Dennis....Do some dusting,I don't let the little lady into my to be built man cave,she took my Garage to park her car,so she don't have to deal with the dew,But she'll be coming in and Dusting,or I could just use my blower????
Greg

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
I have a new shop in the plans for this year I hope. Actually will be an extension to the old shop. I'll probably use the old shop for woodworking and storage, and the new will be the metal working shop. The old shop is only 18' deep. not quite enough to get a vehicle in there to work on and walk around with the door shut

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hear ya... loud & clear.
Many cervas, Giant Mule Deer & what else can we get into. ;D

·
Registered
451 Posts
Round up a couple Sombreros, a couple burros and we should be good to go. A months pay here should last a year or so down there. ;D

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
Not with the way the dollar is going now, it might just be a wash. :'(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts