Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a buddy of mine send me these photo's of what a million dollar buck looks like.
He's hugh !!!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
511 Posts
OMG that thing is huge.

Michael

·
Administrator
13,770 Posts
Chump change 8)

Ugly sucker isn't he, but his semen can sure make somebody rich. He's probably only 3 years old. You can go to texassportingjournal.com and see a whole bunch like him. Its serious business down there.

·
Registered
345 Posts
They should breed some does and turn them out free range all over the country. Then it would impress me!

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree. ELIP
None the less he still sports a hugh rack.

Dennis, chump change?
When did you hit the LOTTO buddy? lol

·
Administrator
13,770 Posts
They should breed some does and turn them out free range all over the country. Then it would impress me!
You can do this yourself. If I remember, Sasakwa told me the sell the semen in "straws". I don't know exactly what a "straw" is, but its only about $20,000 give or take a little depending on what the genetics of the deer is. :eek: :eek:

Let me know when you do this in your area, and I might want to lease a little ground? ::) ::)

·
Administrator
13,770 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Me too.

·
Administrator
13,770 Posts
Like Elip said, it would sure be nice to see the state get some great genes and spread them around. The bad part is that they would have to shut the area down for deer hunting for a couple of years, and really control the poachers to get a genetic strain of deer going that would sustain itself. Then you'd have an overpopulation of does, and the doe/buck ratio would suffer, and so on and so on. I guess we will just have to shoot what we have, and let the rich boys hunt those guys. :'(

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, All they want is the head anyways ::) .

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
While I like a big rack as much as the next guy, I get all excited seeing any deer come in range buck or doe.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Me too Bird, after all my years of hunting, I get just as giddy as I did when I was 8 years old.
Very well said Dennis. That is the realiity of it all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts