Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you all actually gone to an event yet? I have one on Saturday...just wondering what you all might have wound up doing.

·
Administrator
14,362 Posts
I haven't even recieved a packet or anything yet. Although, I think its coming. ;D

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have not gone to any but was suppose to have been at the Bass Pro Shops Fall Classic but ended up being out of town.
I did get a package that had a shirt that was about 2 sizes too small and some stickers. No ballcap.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Should have my packet here by next week now.
Had to stand up & voice myself to get it here.

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, the event was canceled, so it doesn't matter now...I was looking forward to it though...too bad. I have used the discount once now...5 muzzleloaders for the PVA guys for their hunt we put on for them here in Miami. I usually don't compliment any business for just getting an order put through, but Traditions was great to work with on getting everything here and here quickly. Bass Pro Shops had promised the 5 as a donation to them, but backed out. Wouldn't have been so bad if they had bothered to tell us, but they just let it slide until the last minute which put us in a bind. Didn't affect the success of the hunt though...we all had a great time. Congressman Boren even hunted with us...and missed a big 8-point. He was understandably sick about it. I'm looking forward to next year now...turkey hunt and deer hunt. We've got it pretty much set in stone to be an annual event for each!

·
Registered
345 Posts
USFWC, sounds like yall had a great hunt. I have not ordered anything from any of the partners yet. It is good to hear that they are easy to work with.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
USFWC,
Good to hear your hunts went well.

I have tried to order from Hatchie Bottom for some seat covers.
I never got a call back nor a email response from them. ??? ??? :mad: :mad:
Not to happy about that at all.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
It do's ELIP.

Hevi-Shot is on the ball & they are newier then Mossy Oak...HUM...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts