Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrowheadoutfitters (New Mexico)

Here is your opportunity to go on a life time hunt and harvest a trophy lion for an extremely affordable price! This will be a “ONE TIME OFFER AT THIS PRICE!!”. The reason this hunt is so cheap, is due to the fact that, I resigned myself from my old outfitter and decided to work for a new up and coming Outfitter ( NM Arrowheadoutfitters ), so being this late in the year, we need to fill a bunch of vacant spots. So don't under estimate this hunt and miss out on a great hunt for a great price... this year only!

5-Day Mountain Lion Hunt w/ Hounds Hunts

Available Dec.1st-March 31st

Transportation is provided. Food and lodging is not included in this price…but we can tailor your hunt as well.

License Fees/Tags Resident $43 Nonresident $300 Tag is over the counter, has to be bought at the latest 2 days prior.

Half the total cost must be put down as a deposit to hold your hunt date. This hunt fee is $1800.00 per person.

Hunt will be truck, and hiking with the add of highly well trained/bred lion hounds.

85% Success Rate Snow & 65% Success Rate Dirt.

Toms average 130-185 lbs, Queens 80-120 lbs.

Your lion will be skinned for you. But packing out of hide and meat is not included in price.

Bonus to your lion hunt! You can hunt bobcats around this time as well starting November 15th - March 31st...$250 per bobcat kill fee… unlimited number of bobcats can be harvested, with NM Furbearers Tag.License Fees Resident $20.00 Nonresident $345.00

Call for more details or to book your hunt...
Justin Medina (Owner of NM Arrowheadoutfitters)
575-496-8951 Cell[email protected]
Visit www.arrowheadoutfitter.net for more info and other hunts that are available.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
That would be an awesome hunt. I'll have to put that in my things to do list.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum first off. Sounds like a good deal. But I want nothing to do with them big cats. Already harvisted one out of self defense and its nothing I ever wanna deal with again. Nice cats to look at but scare the #*!& outa me.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Its an adrenaline rush! and a heck of a good time. Dont be scared, its a lot safer than you think.
My experience was on the brink of life and death. My hunting partner and I had to shoot a big cat outa self defence after it stalked us and charged us. It fell dead less than 10' from our feet. That was the first time I carried a pistol as back up on a hunt. I thank God for having done so that day. I've seen 3 more cats while out hunting sense then. Its the only animal I truly have a fear of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts