Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do more cruising around this forum than I do posting, but figured I would contribute some post waterfowl season pictures. This was the slowest season that I have had in several years and not because of a lack in waterfowl numbers. This season I just decided to cut back a bit. I only made about 10 hunts. None of which were over water for the first time since I began waterfowl hunting. Anyways, here are a few pictures from the season.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Awesome pictures. where were you hunting?

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Way to put the smack down on. Love the redhead decoy that tagged along.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Don't know a thing about goose hunting, so I have to ask. If you hang the geese on a fence does that keep them from coming back thru the fence like coyotes???? Just kiddin', nice looking mess of birds.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't know a thing about goose hunting, so I have to ask. If you hang the geese on a fence does that keep them from coming back thru the fence like coyotes? ??? Just kiddin', nice looking mess of birds.
Ha ha, I don't really know, but I am sure you could talk a few land owners in to trying it. They tend to get really cranky with the geese.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Well at least someone got into Mallards this last season.
Mallards were like 0.The worst I've seen ever here in 12 years.
Congrats to you on your season harvest.
Thought you were gonna give a call to hook up with ya last season?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man, Like I said above, I just didn't dive in head first this season like I normally would. The one two duck hunts I made (both field hunts) were literally the last week of the season. I only goose hunted twice before Duck season closed out. So I just didn't get to wild. Heck, my biggest hunt was only 6 guys and normally I have a few hunts that might have 8 or 9 guys. It was a good season to just cruise a little for me. I am sure that I will hit it hard next season.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
If this was your season to "cruise" I'd love to see what you do when getting after it! Thats a pile of birds! ;D

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Are to in anyway a twin to gauge? You pile birds up just like he does.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are to in anyway a twin to gauge? You pile birds up just like he does.
We know each other for sure. I am spoiled with dry land hunting though. I cut my teeth waterfowl hunting a very popular lake in this forum from this past season. The last time I hunted Lake L was last season though.

and yes Denis ****in an extremely humble manner/tone**** this was a very cruise season.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Fish send me your email address & phone # again.
We got to get a hunt in sometime next season.

I didn't hunt as much either last season for waterfowl.
Didn't get the drive till the 2nd part of season.

Congrats again on your season.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts