61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Administrator
13,720 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
We may be looking at close to 80 F and possible sever weather this weekend.
Send it my way please!! We got about 3” yesterday but are under a severe warning through Sunday. We could see a foot here still. Eastern WY could see up to 38” (yes 38”) of snow. I’m off the next 4 days so I’m kicked back with a shovel just waiting.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Send it my way please!! We got about 3” yesterday but are under a severe warning through Sunday. We could see a foot here still. Eastern WY could see up to 38” (yes 38”) of snow. I’m off the next 4 days so I’m kicked back with a shovel just waiting.
Mike Morgan is warning all the spring break kids that this is a major winter storm and not to go off up to the ski slopes all willie nillie.

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
This is Wyoming and they usually don’t get excited about snow storms but this one they’re making a big deal about as well. The talk is the roads could be shut down for days and travel could be restricted for a week or more. Also to stockpile food and water. Heard today if it shift westward more we could get as much as 24” here. If this late season snow screws with my hunting plans I’m gonna be piiiiiiiiiist!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Storms done past now and all is well. We only ended up getting about 8”. Some areas had close to 40”.
A before and after with a few others.

·
Administrator
13,720 Posts
Good deal you missed the 40". I've seen some pics from Colorado that showed a LOT of snow.

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
We made out like bandits here. I have hope yet for making it south for spring bear.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
It was a weird day weatherwise yesterday. Twisters,snow,rain and howling winds the day after breaking a sweat in shorts weather. SE part of the country really got whacked, 23 tornadoes in one day.

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
We don’t have any local or WY cable news around here. All the news we get is from Denver or Salt Lake.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts