Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live around the Ada area (1.5 hours south - south easy of the city) and I have no hunting land as of now. I need some in a bad way, if ANYBODY knows of ANYTHING. I can work for the rights.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
I know your probably looking for private ground, but if something doesn't come around, get the hunting atlas from the Wildlife department. Its $25, and includes a 1 yr subscription to the Outdoor Okla magazine.
I'm already a subscriber, so I donated my subcription to a school. You can select the school.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a hunting atlas. . . Dad got one through his school stuff for free. He does a lot of outdoor ed at the school. I might try public land out this year. I haven't ever before, but I guess I will now.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
You've got some really good public lands near you. Several near McCalister and around Eufalla

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Some of the biggest dear taken each year in OK come off public land. The 2 I got last year were both public. If u get in early especially on the weekend and know the area the late arrives tend to push deer to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts