Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting the first eye the 21st of April. Can't wait to see normal again. Cataract's part of the fun in having birthdays. ;D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Good Deal drycreek: I never had cataracts but I had really bad eye sight my entire life..Started wearing glasses in 1964 and couldn't see before that..I just didn't realize anyone else could see. I would put my glasses on when I set up in bed and take them off when I laid down that night...BUT...about 4 years ago I spent 3300 dollars on the best gift I ever bought myself...Lasix surgery...I laid down on the table and had 20-180 vision...about 2 minutes later when I set up, I had 20-20..It's been 4 years now and I still catch myself trying to adjust my glasses on my face..except for the fact they ain't there anymore..and so...I can relate to the fact about what it feels like...when you set up and the cataract is gone..it's like a miricle..NO..it is a miricle.. ;D

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
My dad had his right eye done on Monday and will have the left done in 2 weeks.

I have PRK done about 6 years ago. I was 20-200 and 20-225 before and now I'm 20-20 and 20-25. I enjoy every day of it.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Last eye exam, the doc told me I had the early stages, but it would be 10 years before it would need to be looked at it seriously, but I still have to wear glasses for the normal reasons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts