Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. New to the site. Cant wait for deer season. I'm in Dallas, but hunt in NE Oklahoma outside of Tahlequah.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Welcome! Deer season never quits around my place...building blinds this summer as we speak:D
Glad you decided to join up!
Do you hunt on a lease or family land?

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Welcome RedSnake to Oklahoma Hunter.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Howdy doo to you!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum. ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Deer season never quits around my place...building blinds this summer as we speak:D
I do most of my deer hunting in West Texas on some family property, but my mother-in-law has an interest in 800 acres of timber southeast of Tahlequah not too far from the Barron Fork that has some good deer on it. Was just up there this past weekend rootin around a bit.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
I do most of my deer hunting in West Texas on some family property, but my mother-in-law has an interest in 800 acres of timber southeast of Tahlequah not too far from the Barron Fork that has some good deer on it. Was just up there this past weekend rootin around a bit.
Welcome again. Many of us are public land hunters so you gotta post pics of the deer we never get to see. Unless your gauge then the big deer come and die at his feet.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
You probably have some hogs in that area. Did you see any sign when you were scouting?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.