Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, another newbie here. My name's Jeff. I'm a new hunter and new to Oklahoma. Moved here for dental school at OUHSC. I joined the forum to try and connect with some friendly folks with similar interests.

In my avatar, you'll see my 10mo old GSP, Josie, with her first quail during a training session. Training her to hunt is my primary interest, as well as other upland and waterfowl hunting. I'm always looking for places to go or people to train bird dogs with or hunt with, but being new to OK, and to hunting in general, makes it tough.

Any advice or tips are always welcome.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hello. Welcome aborad. There are a lot of guys on here that willing to help you if have any questions. Hope you like it here and again welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Well Welcome to the forum Jeff!!!!!!
Surly glad to have you and glad you found the place. We have other bird dog owners around here as well. Feel free to ask all the questions you want. We even have a hunting contest going on for bragging rights only. Just say the word and we will get you on a team. Info is located under the hunting contest topic near the bottom on the home page.
So you a DDS then? My wife was a dental assistant for 12 years before moving into nursing. What part of OK you in?

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Welcome to Oklahoma hunter!

I'm up in the Kay county area.
I have a Brittany that I bird hunt with, when there are birds. Been pretty rough around here for the last couple of years.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter & welcome to the site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts