Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am new to the forum, I am a Quail Hunter with two 1/2 American & 1/2 French Brittanies, one full blooded French Brittany and two GSP's. I have a new lease near Waurika Oklahoma that I will probably get to hunt between four & six times, I take alot of pictures so you will be seeing quite a few quail hunting pictures from me (nothing professional, just a regular digital point & shoot) I hope I don't get on your nerves, I am just real proud of my dogs (my wife & I don't have any kids) and love to show them off. the first one is Bleu, he will be a year Nov. 20th he is the full blooded French Brittany

This is Daisy she is a 5 1/2 year old 1/2 American & 1/2 French Brittany (hard running bird finding machine)

This one is Jake the other 1/2 & 1/2 same age as Daisy (1 week apart - same breeder)

this one is Dixie my 2 year old GSP (hasn't been on many birds, so I dont have alot of good pictures of her)

And this is Drake, He is about 8 or so, I have only had him for about 2 years so he hasn't been on many wild birds either

Hope y'all like bird dog pictures

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Well Howdy Do too You!!!!!!

We love pictures. Nice looking pups ya got.

I'm makeing my first attempt at training a lab.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum..CCBIRDDOGMAN
Great looking bird dogs.
Always look forward to the pics.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Heck yeah I like bird dog pic's. Nothing better that watchin good dogs hunt and the way they hold like spring steel ready to go pop when they are on point.

Welcome to you and the dogs to the forum!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, this forum is a little slower than what I am used to but we will see what we can do about that. I figure since I am hunting in Oklahoma, I should find an Oklahoma Hunting forum to share my experiences with.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hunt with britts as well ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts