Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my new toy. A GSG-5. Its an exact copy of the MP5, but in 22lr. The suppressor is fake. That is until I put mine on. Im going to cut the barrel back to the front sight and have it threaded for my suppressor. I will also have to register it as a short barreled rifle. Gonna put a collapsible stock on it soon as I find one.

·
Vendor
511 Posts
I have shot these before. That is just too much fun. And it is really cheap to shoot. Good catch buddy.

Michael

·
Administrator
14,261 Posts
Thats a really black rifle....I like it ;) ;D

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Nice varmite whacking gun,Smokewagon.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Turtles beware!!!!!!! That thing looks like it'd be a hoot to shoot.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need a good turtle and snake wacking pond for me and my boy. I used to have 2 until Dad sold all his land. Anyone have any near OKC????

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New toy is for sale. Shot just enough to sight in. Gonna be to much a pain to cut down barrel, so Im gonna sell it and get the pistol version. My suppressor will screw right on without cutting or threading. Will take $500. Just the rifle. Sight and mount do not go with. Will need them on new toy.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Smokewagon,
Go to the for sale forum & re post it's for sale.

Some may not see that it is for sale in this thread.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heres the pistol version with and without my suppressor on it. Have to register it as a short barreled rifle before I can put my collapsible stock on it. Ive also got a laser and red dot on it now. Those Dillos better look out now. ;D

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here it is with the red dot and laser. Just sighted it in. Have a pesky song dog behind the house thats been waking me up that Im gonna try it out on.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
That should take care of him alright.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts