Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is woodsboy00, I'm from down around the Ada area I'm Pontotoc County. Anybody around on here from this area???

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter....woodsboy00.
We got fokes from all over the state of Oklahoma.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter! I'm up north in Kay county, but do know a lot of folks around the Ada area. I've shot some trap and skeet at the range there. Most of the folks I know down that direction work for OG&E at the Power plant at Konawa.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Welcome to the site Woods, from Tecumseh just a bit north of ya. Went to ECU many years back and the ex in laws are from Ada. Nice country around there and some killer ponds if I remember.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I am attending ECU right now! There is some good fishing around here,but its the hunting I love! All year, non stop!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome Another ECU tiger here and heck yes on the ponds. I used to fish those water sheds all over the county there I wish I could remember where they are at I used to have a great hunting place down around fitstown. I'm in shawnee now.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome aboard. I am from the Lawton area. You will like this website.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm in OKC.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Well we are glad to have you and hope you stick around.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Reflex, we're gonna have to meet up and have a burger at Hamburger King on Main one day!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome aboard,I'm fairly new myself being I don't get on much,any members from or near Prattville or what some call South Sand Springs?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Bird
your on my good friends family own it and several from our church work there.
Now I do love them burgers there, but I gotta have a slice of their coconut creme pie!!!! Think I'll have to do lunch there tomorrow !

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts