Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just found this place through a mention of it on a thread over at OSA. Very cool. A little about me. I'm currently attending Oklahoma State University, seeking a degree in Secondary Education with an emphasis in Social Studies. I have a beautiful wife and 3 ornery dogs. I started hunting and fishing at a very young age. Being outdoors is my "Happy Place". I hope to have some good conversations here at Oklahoma Hunter!

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Welcome to our little piece of the Internet!
Have you been out scouting dove yet? They seem to have left my area after this last storm.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome aborad! You will like it here. There are a lot of good ole boys here that like to hunt and fish.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!
So what game tickles your fancy the most? What exotic places you hunt? You like to fish?
If you ever have a question just feel free to shout it out.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Well welcome to our lil Happy Place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to our little piece of the Internet!
Have you been out scouting dove yet? They seem to have left my area after this last storm.
I went out Saturday in Copan. I saw and killed exactly ONE dove.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum!!!
So what game tickles your fancy the most? What exotic places you hunt? You like to fish?
If you ever have a question just feel free to shout it out.
Deer hunting is my first love, but I'm getting into more and more. I started duck hunting 2 years ago. I've started hunting squirrel, rabbits, turkey, and dove.

I also love to fish. I fish for large mouth bass mostly, but I love to striper fish with my Poppa on Lake Texoma.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
We have a hunting/fishing contest going on for the third year. Bragging rights to the winners, but it's a fun thing to do, if your interested. Everybody shares their catch/kill, and does what they can to help.
I'll sign you up if you want. Just let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Welcome.
If ya need help with anything just ask.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts