Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentleman,

Didnt realize such a forum existed. I'm from SW Oklahoma and actively participate in a few other forums but am happy to have pondered upon this one. Hope this post finds you all doing well and continue those rain dances for duck season will be here soon.

Cheers
Erie

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Just a waterfowl hunter, or do you go for other game?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Welcome to the Oklahoma Hunter forum Erie.
Where about in SW OK you from?

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Welcome glad you made it. You will enjoy this forum.

He from the Altus area and is overseas right now. Found him on the HEVI-shot forum and sent him this way.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
We with inquiring minds want to know where overseas if that info is available.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
OK I was wrong sort of he is deployed just don't know about overseas. Had to double check my PM's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey fella's,

Thanks for all the warm replies. I used to chase deer back home in Ohio and just can't get into it anymore unless I'm hunting with my dad and brother. Deer hunting is fun but I'd rather go cut it up in a blind, talking as loud as I want, with friends and family. Got stationed in South Dakota and started getting after pheasants and that quickly led to all wingshooting and now I have a full on addiction to waterfowl hunting. It's all I think about all day, have way to many decoys, guns, gear, dogs ect. Sure you all are the same way.

I'm stationed in Turkey right now and hope to be back by the first week of December to Altus.

Hoping for more water as I'm not getting to many good reports from a few of the farmers I keep in contact with year round.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Hey fella's,

Thanks for all the warm replies. I used to chase deer back home in Ohio and just can't get into it anymore unless I'm hunting with my dad and brother. Deer hunting is fun but I'd rather go cut it up in a blind, talking as loud as I want, with friends and family. Got stationed in South Dakota and started getting after pheasants and that quickly led to all wingshooting and now I have a full on addiction to waterfowl hunting. It's all I think about all day, have way to many decoys, guns, gear, dogs ect. Sure you all are the same way.

I'm stationed in Turkey right now and hope to be back by the first week of December to Altus.

Hoping for more water as I'm not getting to many good reports from a few of the farmers I keep in contact with year round.

HOLD THE COMP!!!!! Your on the verge of blasphemy talking like that. You can never have too much guns and gear. As I tell my wife my guns and gear addiction is like your shoe and clothes addiction. When you stop I'll stop.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Bring me back a couple of the high end Huglu Over/Unders since your in Turkey. ;)
I hear service people get good pricing for them over there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bring me back a couple of the high end Huglu Over/Unders since your in Turkey. ;)
I hear service people get good pricing for them over there.
Yeah that's kinda the problem. I've bought 4 since I've been here and have sucessfully spent the majority of my per diem in guns so if I dont get out of here soon I'll likely get contacted by the ATF or some other 3 letter government agency asking me about importing and what have you. Beautiful guns for the price. Debating whether or not I want a winchester (made here) before I leave too.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Well you wouldn't be the first member on here to have their own satelight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts