Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you know someone who might be interested....From the Editor at American Handgunner and GUNS Magazine:

In a nutshell, if someone wants to subscribe to American Handgunner or GUNS Magazine, they get a FREE NRA membership. The only caveat is it has to be a new membership, not a renewal. So, now is the time to get family members, gun clubs, Boy Scout Troops, your neighbor, etc. into the NRA and maybe get a gift subscription to the local library, dentist office or whatever.
I could use your help with getting this word out to any internet forums you may belong to (Glocktalk, 1911forum, etc.), knife forums, e-mail mailing lists, and/or anyone or any way you can think of to get the word out.

I also want to thank Buz Mills at Gunsight for helping us put this program together, working closely with the NRA and us.
Like they say, "If the NRA had 20 million members do you know who would be president? Anyone we wanted."

Thanks for allowing me to intrude on your busy day like this, but it's a good cause. And what the heck

·
Vendor
511 Posts
I just signed up for a life membership to it tonight.

Michael

·
Administrator
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good deal! One more name for the Liberals to loose sleep over. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts