Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's with all the dad gum face/baby eating folks??? Read today the dude in Fla was just on weed, no bath salts or nothing. This is getting weird!

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
I read that too.
What I do know is that there is a huge market out there for chemicals that mask a drug test.
I'm wondering if the home chemists have found a way to get around drug tests already.

All of that being said, some folks with mental issues, can take news reports, and want to be copy cats.

Just throwing stuff out there.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's pretty damn sad that folks would want to copy cat an eating of a human or snort something that would make you want to eat anything more than a Twinky. Geeze, I thought we did some stupid stuff growing up in the '70s, guess every generation has to outdo their parents.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Well, they say weed gives one the munchies.......

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah but dayum, them some hellacious munchies.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Canadian valley hospital had 3 days in a row of wack jobs coming in on the bath salts. The last one was eating a live cat. I never saw anything on the news about it.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Must taste like chicken

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
I wonder if the news media is failing to report this for a reason.
I know the Ponca City News owner refuses to publish anything related to gang activity, not only in the local news, but national as well.
His attitude is that reporting gang activity only makes wanna-be bangers want to join for the notariety. Yeah, we have gangs here, but I think for a city that is our size, we have less than others.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not the old ostridge head in the sand bit!

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
I don't think that is the situation at all.
Young folks think that gang life is cool because they make movies about it glorifying the gangsta life.
For the life of me, I don't understand how a youngster can be impressed by a poor uneducated person hanging around a phone booth to make a drug deal, or lamp post making stupid gang signs to do the same.
WTF?
Trust me I know about peer pressure.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Or how do they think going to prison is cool! The whole gang thing puzzels me when you have to let 'em beat the living snot out of you just to get in. Same for the biker gangs. But I guess the military could be considered a gang but just of a slightly different bent.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
It's all about the benjermans with these thugs. Drugs and guns is big money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts