Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
15,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may not have heard of this organization.
Don Spencer Is the president and a lobbyist in the Oklahoma legislature that lobbies for your gun rights.
He has made some amazing ground getting our gun laws more friendly to gun owners.
I’ve met with him personally. He is the real deal.
I would suggest subscribing to his YouTube channel to see where he is at influencing our legislators. If one is against the 2A he will call them out.

·
Super Moderator
12,801 Posts
I was active with them when I was OK. Went to a couple local meeting when the constitutional carry stuff was getting going. I believe I’m still subscribed to the YouTube page.
I’ve gotten with a group here that’s very similar.

Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Administrator
15,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I receive about 4 text a day seems like from OK2A
Lol, I rarely get anything except for a notification of his Friday YouTube presentation even though I’ve been a member for a couple years.

Reactions: Kennywayne

·
Administrator
15,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is how OK2A has rated the candidates for next Tuesdays election.

·
Administrator
15,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Speaking of OK2A, a link in the email I got
was about CNN interviewing Don Spenser and Terry Thompson (Kay county rep)about keeping guns in the home with children present.
Evidently YouTube didn’t like the content as they pulled it.

Reactions: Kennywayne

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I could say more but I won’t but I will say some ranchers was at a meeting and got up and left from what I’m told
I think his agenda or arena is about his public exposure. I like jones for the “been there, done that, knows every road and and the where, what’s, and when’s”. I honestly didn’t realize how much a county commissioner is involved in or how big a job it is. Always thought of them as the big road boss only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts