1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
13,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Good news. Hope it goes all the way for y’all.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Awesome. So it’s a done deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
13,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not done yet. It has a long path to go.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Welllllll sssssshit. I already told everyone it passed. Ooops. Thought once the senate got it and voted yes it was done.

·
Administrator
13,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welllllll sssssshit. I already told everyone it passed. Ooops. Thought once the senate got it and voted yes it was done.

Politics are a dirty business. We do have OK2A which is a pro 2A lobby group that is pushing this bill along and keeping members informed of it's progress.
I'll try to log on tomorrow and see what progress that bill and others that are pro 2A are doing as they work their way through the spider web of our state legislature.

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Politics are a dirty business. We do have OK2A which is a pro 2A lobby group that is pushing this bill along and keeping members informed of it's progress.
I'll try to log on tomorrow and see what progress that bill and others that are pro 2A are doing as they work their way through the spider web of our state legislature.
I was a member of OK2A and they are a good group. Very similar to other groups I’ve been a part of over the years like the VCDL, OCDO and WYGO. Crossing my fingers it all goes well for y’all.

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Administrator
13,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SB-631 Had a Do Pass Public Safety Committee in a recent vote, so it’s progressing.

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Keeping the fingers crossed for y’all.

·
Administrator
13,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any news on this?
Nothing yet. I get a notification every time it goes to a committee.
Kay County voters passed legislation making Kay County a Sanctuary county last election. Hoping the state gets it together and gets this passed statewide.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts