Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Wildlife Expo will be this weekend in Guthrie at the Lazy E Arena. I will be working in the Reptiles and Amphibians booth, with my venomous snakes. Come up and see me if you get a chance. Unfortunately, I will not be able to be there on Saturday due to a field trip at Roman Nose, but I will be there Friday until evening, and all day Sunday.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
I wanted to take my kids but but if things pan out I'll have my but in a teal blind instead. My be my only chance for awhile as I have some thing going on that will limit my time to no free time at all for awhile.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
I made the first three, and then our company started with fall plant overhauls. We're working 6-7 days a week until mid Oct. I don't know if my cousin-in-law will be there this year, but he is the one with the big snapping turtle and other reptiles on display.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Wish I could go, but stuck here at work today. sux

·
Registered
75 Posts
i went for most of the day & had a blast ,i took a friends 11 year old it was the firds time he had been there . he is ready to go next year .

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dennis,

Larry is your cousin-in-law? He and I are in the same booth. I've been bringing the venomous snakes for that display in the Oklahoma Amphibians and Reptiles since the first one in 2005. I look forward to it every year.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Yeah.
He is married to my cousin. I knew there were always other reptiles in the booth, and didn't know if they were all his. They are usually so busy, that I say hello and go on to let the other folks get in to ask questions.

Did they have the giant snapper there?
That bad boy could take off an arm, much less a finger. :eek:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah he was there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts