Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've taken the next step into the Old Fart Club.....got new glasses with trifocals. 50+,bald, a fake tooth, aches and pains and now a plethera of focal images to choose from. This growing old ain't for sissies!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Better you than me. So far I'm like a fine wine I just get better with age. ;D

·
Registered
840 Posts
Haha!! I'll be there someday, but hopefully not for a loooooonnnnngggg time! ;)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I feel what ya sayin! i had a heart attach year and a 1/2 ago, a bum shoulder, hearing aid and glassess. I am 47 yrs old.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All y'all young whippersnappers look out....it's coming!!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Bird make sure you aim for the turkey bird in the middle okay? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Yep! I can count the years until I retire on one hand, and have fingers left over.
God help the fish and game then ;)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, what is it that anytime that fishing is good or a hunting season opens, work thinks it has to get all up and in the way? :mad: :( :mad: :( :'( :'(

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Yeah, what is it that anytime that fishing is good or a hunting season opens, work thinks it has to get all up and in the way? :mad: :( :mad: :( :'( :'(
sux doesn't it. Starting next Monday, I have to work 14 days in a row, covering two weekends, get one day off and go back for another 4. Right at the peak of the sandbass run and crappie bite. :mad:

But, the never ending desire to eat, and have a roof over the head, keeps me going back for more.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
I need to be cloned so I can spend more time in the field.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have to work this weekend, attend totally worthless ORI training next week, and head off to Calif on the 23rd. I think my work is against hunting! But like Dennis, I does like my food and cumfy house!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts